Token is an entertainment business based in Collingwood, representing some of Australia’s finest actors and comedians.
We are looking for an energetic and professional Finance Officer & Bookkeeper to join our team. We require someone who is highly organised, loves figures, has great attention-to-detail and likes to engage with people.
- Processing trust runs daily and following up all supporting documentation.
- Raising invoices.
- Accounts receivable – including assistance with debt collection.
- Accounts payable.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Engaging with clients, customers and staff.
- Other administration duties.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent reading comprehension.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills, with an interest and awareness of the entertainment industry.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- High attention-to-detail.
- Ability to cope in a fast paced environment and confident when talking to others.
- Experience with MYOB Advanced or inEntertainment would be an advantage.
Experience in a similar position is preferred. To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Tuesday July 31.